Friday, August 21, 2009

Back Home in Lowell, Energized


AUGUST 21, 2009- Back in the North-East Vocations Office, precisely three months on from the beginning of my adventure with the flight to Los Angeles, (and a stroll back here) as a Walking Witness....I pray that other young men who might have seen or heard me during these three months, may become inspired to think about a vocation as a Religious Brother or Priest with the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate; in that way we will continue the charism of St. Eugene and stand up as a witness to the dignity and sanctity of all human life- I've got a lot of blisters, but otherwise, feel incredibly blessed to have had this experience.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back! I'm sure there are many that you met along the way that were touched by your spirit and dedication. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete