Wednesday, August 12, 2009

In Time for 12:10 Mass at the Basilica


WASHINGTON, DC- 12:06PM, August 10th- A final spurt and we joined up with the other Crossroads walkers to celebrate Mass at the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception (where we saw fellow Oblate Fr. Raymond LeBrun)...a chance to regroup; all the walkers will have a bit of R&R. Then, on Saturday,
August 15th at 1 pm there will be a pro-life rally at the U.S. Capitol
building to celebrate the end of the three summer 2009 Pro-Life walks
across America. Congratulations to all the walkers!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, thank you for your commitment to Life. I wish I could have walked with you. The whole family has been tracking your progress. Wish we could have welcomed you when you got to Washington. See you when you get back to Tewksbury. The Meuse Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A remarkable achievement!

    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Father, i am very lucky to see this blog cross roads,dear father whendid god help me, my health is problematic,i suppering from desease of tuberculosis, i spend more money toget thes disease,then i want minimum350000,the money helped people are aking their money,but i have no money,i believe you ,really you help me,please help me for my financial problems, my family have five members,and my daughter is under15, she groving up,but my problems are heavy,please take care me,
    matti prasad
    india

    ReplyDelete